Cloud Engineer Manager - M/F
Publié le : 27 mai 2019
Type de contrat : CDI
Lieu : Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Catégorie : Informatique et télécoms
Expérience requise : 7 ans mini
Project Manager Consultant VMWARE ITIL Windows Linux Agile
Les annonces sont écrites dans la langue du pays où l'offre est à pourvoir.One of our clients, a major IT solutions provider in Switzerland, is looking for a Cloud Engineer Manager at a very strategic and challenging position for their Vietnamese Branch.
Your Mission :
- Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of all customer’s system environments (complete software factory cycle:integration, validation, pre production and production environments) within the limits of requirements, costs and timelines.
- Supervise the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of infrastructure for all Cloud Engineering customers
- Define and execute strategic plan for Cloud engineering team, in synergy with strategic planfor the counterpart units to fulfill the SSO business line strategic objectives.
- Serve as the liaison for Cloud Engineering team with other teams both in VN and CH, negotiate and resolve collaboration, sensitive and controversial issues
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solution to improve the operations
- Responsible to build team according to the growth required
You have minimum a bachelor’s degree (Bac+3) in Computer Science domain and at least 8 years of relevant experience in managing a team and delivery of IT project.
What is expected ?
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small team
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Good knowledge of Windows, VMware, Hyper-V and Linux OS
- Good knowledge in AWS system operations
- Having ITIL standard experience is a plus
You can work under pressure, meet deadlines as well as solve problems.
Languages: Fluency in English
What we offer:
- International experience gained in the multinational group,
- CMMI ML 3 since 2007,
- Extensive coaching and training,
- Working on innovative projects in Agile methodology,
- Flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration,
- Comfortable workplace and travel opportunities.
- Contract: permanent local contract of 2 years renewable,
- Bonus: 13th salary + loyalty bonus,
- 2 months temporary accommodation,
- 1 flight ticket per year,
- International health insurance,
- Annual leave: 18 days,
- Medical leave: 5 days,
- Salary will depend on your experience
Pour postuler, remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous avec vos coordonnées, un message précisant votre projet de mobilité internationale ainsi que votre CV.
* Champs obligatoires