JAVA - Solution Architect (M/F)
Published on : 26 March 2019
Employment type : Permanent Contract
Location : Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Category : IT and Telecommunication
Required experience : 5+ years
These listings are written in the language of the country where the job is located.We are currently looking for a JAVA SOFTWARE ARCHITECT for one of our clients located in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City.
Our client is a major IT solutions provider and a leader in IT business consulting, software development & maintenance and systems integration. As a new member of a team you will exclusively work with Swiss and French partners.
Your mission :
- Be responsible for designs of software architecture in diverse and innovative JAVA projects and ensure synergies among them,
- Ensure quality of design and code in all JAVA projects though systematic design reviews and code inspections
- Coach development team in application of various technologies, frameworks, methods and tools,
- Coordinate with architecture teams based abroad, provide advices in use of IT to optimize business processes,
- Identify, coach and build-up technical experts / architects.
You have minimum a bachelor’s degree (Bac+3) in Computer Science domain with strong experience in software development and analysis, design and development of JAVA applications.
Ideally, you are a Technical Lead willing to upgrade your career and become an Architect.
You have gained experience in several of the following technical areas:
- In-depth development experience with Open source technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, GWT, Prime Faces, WebSphere, Weblogic Jboss, Tomcat, Java EE APIs and specification, EJB, JPA
- Development tools: Eclipse, WSAD, Ant and Maven
- In-depth development experience with Testing framework like JUnit
- Non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability
- Modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect
You can work under pressure, meet deadlines as well as solve problems.
Languages: Fluency in English
What we offer:
- International experience gained in the multinational group,
- CMMI ML 3 since 2007,
- Extensive coaching and training,
- Working on innovative projects in Agile methodology,
- Flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration,
- Comfortable workplace and travel opportunities.
- Contract: permanent local contract of 2 years renewable,
- Bonus: 13th salary + loyalty bonus,
- 2 months temporary accommodation,
- 1 flight ticket per year,
- International health insurance,
- Annual leave: 18 days,
- Medical leave: 5 days,
- Salary will depend on your experience
To apply, please fill the form below with your contact details, a message about your international mobility project and your CV.
* Mandatory fields